The British Retail Consortium (BRC) had planned to relocate from their London Bridge Offices for some time. While these plans were paused for a time during the Covid Pandemic and lockdown, it eventually became necessary to vacate the existing offices before the new ones were ready to occupy, so the plans had to change to fit the ‘new normal.’ With their staff working remotely, BRC needed assistance with several aspects of their decant. Once the new offices are finally ready, Nexus will be happy to move everything into the new space.
- Move planning
- Supplied packaging materials
- Packed desktop IT equipment
- Moved all items to store from the main offices
- Collected items from a satellite office Birmingham
- Providing storage facilities until such time as the new offices are ready to occupy.
- Provided shredding services for confidential waste
- Provided recycling services for unwanted items of furniture and non-confidential paperwork.
- Provided scanning services to move their essential filing to a digital format
- Provided cleaning services to make their offices fit to hand back to the landlords.
“That’s great thank you, I didn’t think you would be so speedy.”