Is your CV up to date?
Make sure your CV is organised, up-to-date and effectively showcases your work history and qualifications. Be sure to also include your contact details, making sure they are legible and easy to find.
Our Vacancies Page
Keep an eye on our vacancies page to browse new job opportunities. Alternatively, you can call us on 0870 471 4358 for any job seeking advice.
Register your CV
Register your CV on a range of job boards – this will allow recruiters to easily find you and present roles you might be interested in.
Before a job interview, it’s important to ensure you are prepared. Here are a few tips:
- Re-read the job description
- Research the company and make some notes
- Prepare a list of questions to ask.
- Plan your commute if necessary
- Try to arrive slightly early
- Remember to dress appropriately (smart or smart casual)
- Turn off your mobile phone during the interview
After your interview
You should always ask for feedback following an interview; constructive criticism can be very helpful.
Sometimes it’s easy to get discouraged if you feel an interview did not go as well as you had hoped.
It’s important not to take any unsuccessful applications personally and instead focus on your next opportunity.